Introduction


Hey everyone! My name is Michaela, but my friends call me Mikay. I decided to do something new and start a blog! I have been thinking about this for a while and finally found the time to do it. I want to tell you a little bit about myself...I am 21 years old and just graduated nursing school with my associate degree in January. Last week I took the most intimidating test of my life and passed my boards exam. I am now a registered nurse and I am pursuing my bachelor of science in a nursing degree. Nursing school has been such a journey, but I also have many other interests like cheerleading, gymnastics, makeup, skincare, and fashion. Oh..and by the way I have an obsession with the color pink (even my car is pink). The main reason I started this page was to talk about all the things I love and share experiences I have had. Going through college I learned a lot about life and feel that I came out of my shell. Hopefully someone can relate to my posts or just enjoy reading them. Thanks for stopping by!💗

     xoxo Mikay



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote of the week